Saturday 19 May 2012

sisterly discord

Another week, another question!

This week the question is: Trousers (Pants) or Skirts? 



Sita: I prefer skirts. I do like trousers too but because of my height (I'm 5 foot 3 with short legs) I always find it really difficult to find trousers that fit well lengthwise, normal sizes tend to be too long for me and petite lengths are just a little too short for me! 

Radha: I prefer trousers as I find them more comfy and practical and you don't have to worry about a gush of wind blowing your skirt up! 

What do you prefer? 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and we'll see you soon! 

Sita & Radha xoxo 

Disclaimer: These pictures do not belong to us. These Items can be found at missselfridge.co.uk and topshop.co.uk.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, your blog is amazing! Do you want to follow each other? :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! No need to keep adjusting your skirt.

      Delete
  3. lovely picks! Thanks honey, i'm following back! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same height issue at a puny 5'1"! I often go for skirts, but also just cuff my pant legs. :) I love these happy, spring, sherbet colors!

    ~CP, ladiesinnavy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to loving the pastel trend this season!

      Delete
  6. I love skirts more. They're more comfy than tight pants and look more feminin :)

    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).