Friday 25 May 2012

Garnier deodorant review


Hey guys!

I recently received the new Garnier mineral deodorant sample. I was quite surprised as I didn't realise Garnier made deodorant! The deodorant claims to to leave clean feeling, fresh underarms so much so that you feel you can wear your top twice. Now that's one hell of a claim! It doesn't contain alcohol, which is always a plus for me as I have really sensitive skin and suffer from eczema. It is enriched with an ultra-absorbent mineralite from volcanic source and claims to provide 48hrs of protection. It also contains an anti-bacterial agent, which is suppose to help prevent odour.  

I was pleasantly surprised with the product even though I usually prefer using roll-ons. The lock switch on the bottle work well- no spillages in my bag. I did not get any white marks on my clothes which is always great when wearing black. But most of all, I was impressed as I was left with dry, fresh feeling and smelling underarms for over 24hrs even in the hot weather we've been having recently in the UK! I didn't test it for the full 48hrs. It has a fresh and subtle smell, which I liked. I also found it was great if you had cut yourself shaving (something I always manage to do!) The cuts healed relatively quickly. As to it's claim, I definitely was able to wear a top twice whist using it. It cost about the same as a bottle of Sure or Sanex.

So what are the downsides? Well the only ones I could find were availability. It is available at selected online stores and larger stores only. I definitely loved the product and would recommend it if you can get your hands on it! 

Have a good weekend =D

Radha xoxo 


11 comments:

  1. Didn't know Garnier had deodorants too! Awesome! Will try it out! :D


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I was surprised when I found out too! Would definitely recommend. xoxo

      Delete
  2. nice, i need to try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try it too ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's enough for everyone! =D Definitely worth a try. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sounds amazing, especially with this weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. It leaves me with a fresh feeling all day! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).