Wednesday 14 March 2012

how time flies...

I can't believe it's been a year since my finals began. This time last year I had just sat my first paper and was trying to get to sleep and not think too much about how hard the paper went...hoping the next one tomorrow would go better! 


I'm so glad I passed and got through it, because it was definitely one of the toughest and most stressful time periods in my life.


I still find it hard to believe that I'm no longer a student and now a proper adult with a proper job and responsibilities! I remember my first day of university like it was just yesterday! I seriously can't believe how fast the time has gone by! 


I think most universities begin exams later...but just because of the way my course worked we began earlier. On the positive side I had a few months afterwards before I started my job to go travelling...and I had already booked my plane ticket...which was one thing that kept me motivated through all the revision!  


Good luck to anyone with any upcoming exams! Keep calm, stay focused, take one day at a time and I'm sure you can get through it...because i did! 

1 comment:

  1. what a great post! :)
    your blog is awesome!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).